Terms & Conditions
Booking confirmation policy:
– Payment of 50% of the total amount of the stay at the time of booking.
– Payment of the remaining 50% up to 7 days before check-in, under penalty of cancellation of the reservation
Reservation payments are made by:
Bank transfer (please send proof of transfer by email with reservation name)
- Name: Verde Água (Joana Gouveia)
- IBAN: PT50 0007 0000 00527528002 23
- BIC / SWIFT: BCOMPTPL
Payment and its confirmation by email must be made within 24 hours after the reservation confirmation, under penalty of being automatically canceled.
Please don’t forget to provide the desired billing information when paying in full.
All expenses and extra consumption during the stay (not included in the reservation) must be paid at check-out, in cash. However, as a guarantee of your payment, a credit card or a 100 euros cash deposit must be provided at check-in.
Reservation Cancellation Policy:
– For cancellations made up to 15 days before the arrival date, the equivalent of one night’s booking will be charged;
– For cancellations between 14 and 7 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged;
– Late cancellations, no show or early departure, result in the loss of the total amount of the reservation.
Cancellation requests must be sent by email to: email@example.com
1. Check-in / Check-out
Check-in: between 16.00 and 20.00 pm
Check-out: between 9.00 and 11.00 am
Other arrangements may be possible, please let us know in the booking email or as soon as possible to find the best solution.
2. Guest property
We ask that guests lock the door of their rooms, whenever they are away or when they go to rest. Guests are responsible for the loss or damage of their belongings or any other object owned by the accommodation that is in their room.
Smoking is prohibited in all the enclosed spaces of Verde Água.
Smoking is only permitted in properly marked outdoor areas where there are ashtrays. We ask you to respect nature and not throw your cigarettes on the floor!
In Verde Água many species of animals live, some domesticated, such as dogs, sheep, horses and chickens and others wild, such as foxes, wild boars, porcupines, among others and the coexistence of them all, with the freedom they are allowed within this ecosystem is very important to us and can be unbalanced by the continued presence of non-resident animals. For these reasons and appreciating your understanding we do not accept pets.
5. Farm animals and agricultural spaces
Verde Água is an agricultural and livestock production farm, with outlined and fenced spaces, so we request the following:
– For safety and security reasons guest are not allowed to enter the enclosed spaces where the animals are.
– Whenever guests enter gated or fenced agricultural spaces, namely vegetable garden, strawberries and sparrows, please make sure to keep the gates closed so that animals do not enter and spoil the crops.
6. Wild animals – Protect yourself and protect them.
The farm has about 5ha of forest on the bank of the Douro River; this area is not fenced to allow wild animals, such as foxes, wild boars, among others, to move freely through the forest spot contributing to the balance of the ecosystem.
Circulation along the forest tracks should take place during the day. Most wild animals are nocturnal, so we advise not walking on the trails at night.
Animals such as hedgehogs and frogs, which help us controlling pests, stroll through the agricultural area, particularly at night, so when entering and leaving the farm with the car please move slowly and with special attention to the road.
Do not hesitate to contact us…
We want your stay to be memorable, so it is very important for us to get all the details right before your arrival.
For any information on other activities or special requests, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions are automatically accepted once the reservation is made.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.